Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day with Daddy & Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Luke has the best daddy! I worked all day yesterday, while Luke enjoyed some guy time with Brian. I thank God for blessing me with such an amazing husband, who is such a hands on daddy. I leave for work totally at ease because Brian not only has everything under control, but enjoys every minute with Luke. Luke, of course, loves doing things "Daddy's way" for a day. =)
Here they are enjoying some morning coffee before I left for work.
Here is an example of "Daddy's way". I guess it is more fun to eat applesauce like this. Boring old mom makes me use my spoon.
When I got home, they were having fun in the backyard. We just taught Luke to "smell the flowers", so he was having fun showing off his new skill.
While I was gone, they took a little trip to Walmart to get Luke's first soccer ball. Luke was already showing off his kicking skills by the time I got home.
Just cuteness on his playset. Looks like a day with daddy makes for one happy kid!
Ok and now for pictures, pictures, pictures!
My parents just got back from London and brought Luke a souvenir, a little Paddington Bear. I remember playing with him as a child. Luke loves him!
Luke is exploring in so many new ways now. I was on the computer and heard him making some noise behind me. I turned and he had pushed the laundry basket up to the window so he could stand on the window sill. What a clever little guy! He also got himself stuck in this little basket. This picture was taken after he got free, but he was stuck in it sitting Indian style, and was not happy about it!
His sweet friend, Kaylee, brought him a present last week. They now have matching animals to play with. Thanks Kaylee, I love it!
Here is a recent shot of playgroup. They are all getting so big, and boy is it difficult to get a good picture. We recently took them to Willowbend Mall to play and it was a huge hit!
Ok that's all I got for now! Stay tuned for the pictures from the twin's 1st birthday party that was this past weekend. The pirate costume made its debut and it did not disappoint!
I am sitting at the bar working on this post while Luke is eating his lunch right next to me. As I am about to hit the "publish button" I look over and find this! We had a busy weekend and I guess this guy is feeling it. Just had to add this in. =)

1 comment:

  1. Luke is such a cutie! I love the pictures where he is stopping & smelling the flowers.... priceless!

    I too remember Paddington Bear... whatever happened to him? SO cute your parents brought him back for Luke. Speaking of your parents- I bumped into them yesterday at Target. It was so good to see them. We really should get together to catch up & let our little ones meet. Luke would probably be bored with Kennedie cause she doesn't do much except sit right now. :)

    ReplyDelete