Miss Audrey is 8 months old today, wow! We just love her to pieces and are just so happy she is a part of our family. Here are some of her funny faces that we love.
|Not sure what this is, but love it!|
|"The nose scrunch"|
- Early in the month she was pulling up on everything up to her knees. She is now a pro at standing all the way up, and we even caught her climbing the stairs yesterday! Busting out the baby gates again!
- Much more vocal, says mamamama, and babababa, not directed at anything
- TEETH! Her bottom two teeth have come in.
- Full crawler, but still enjoys the army crawl.
- Puts everything in her mouth. I know this is normal, but Luke was some sort of freak baby and really didn't do this much, so this is new for me.
- Great eater. 4 bottles a day, with 3 solid meals. Still really into her puffs. =)
- Great sleeper. 2-3 naps a day, and sleeps about 11.5-12 hours a night
- Wears 9 month, and some 12 month clothes
- Wears size 4 diapers
|Obsessed with the magazine basket. Such an obsession, that Mommy had to move it.|
|"Who me? I didn't do anything."|
|Getting into everything!|
|And I mean everything. Daddy was fixing the sink, and when he turned around, he found this!|
|Practicing her "splits"|
|A big girl, pulling up all by herself.|
|Trying to pull up and see what her brother is playing with.|
|Putting everything in her mouth. Including dog food, bugs, you name it!|
|Learned how to use a straw cup.|
|Playing with cousin Benjamin. Ben came to visit last week, and Audrey liked following him around. They are only 7 months apart.|
|Sharing letters with her favorite cousin.|
|Her first pedi! I was painting my toes, and just couldn't resist!|