I cannot believe that a year ago today, our sweet baby girl was born! This was the fastest year of my life, and our family is beyond blessed by her being in it. She is sweet, sassy, and just a little love. Here she is one year ago today.
Here she is this morning enjoying her birthday breakfast.
And here is what's new in the last month.
- We have a walker! She is on the move and getting better by the day!
- Says more words like... Mama, Dada, Uh oh, bye bye, tried to say "Ali" and was very close, ba (ball), hi and da do (thank you)
- No more bottles! She wasn't quite as easy to break as Luke was, but overall it wasn't too bad. She is drinking whole milk now from a straw cup.
- Still two naps a day
- 1 new tooth! It is a weird side tooth, and it seems like the other side tooth is coming in, so we may have a little vampire on our hands. =)
- Size 4 diapers and 12 month clothes
- "talks" on the phone
Happy Birthday Audrey girl! We love you to pieces and thank God for entrusting us with you. Thank you for being such a light in our lives!