Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another "Poooohlll"

Luke has been loving his time in the other "poooohlll".  We did a mommy and me swim class last year at Emler Swim School, and loved it!  I was sad that I couldn't get him in this year, because with Audrey, a "mommy and me" just wouldn't work.  I was so excited to find out that they recently added a new 2 year old class, where the mommies could just watch.  Perfect!  So, every Tuesday from 10-10:30, Audrey and I watch Luke in his swim class.  Luke loves it, and Audrey seems to enjoy watching as well. =) Luke is getting pretty good, and we love his teacher, Miss Melissa.  

Starting class off right with a little float on the duck.

Jumping to Miss Melissa.


Enjoying splash time with his pal, Bailey.





He HATED floating on his back last year, but is a pro this year!

He is learning to swim to the wall and get out by himself.

At the end of each class, Luke gets to go down the "big slide".  He loves it!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! Levi is a little fish too and I bet they will have a BLAST at your parent's lake house swimming!

    ReplyDelete