Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

11 Months


Audrey turned 11 months old yesterday!  One more month and we have a one year old!  She is still super sweet, but has really learned to turn on the tears this past month.  She does not like being told no, and will hold a grudge for awhile.  Last week I told her to not throw food on the floor.  We were at my parents and she looked at me and started bawling.  She then proceeded to reach out for Tula and cried on her shoulder, turning her head away refusing to look at me.  What a stinker!  I think we may have a strong yet sensitive girl on our hands.  Yeesh!  This month has brought lots of new changes for Audrey, and here they are:
  • She is standing and now taking a few steps on her own.  The most I have seen is 4 in a row. 
  • Brushes her hair if you give her a brush
  • Blows kisses
  • Climbs up on the fireplace
  • Climbs up the stairs
  • Waves and says "Bye Bye"
  • Lots of "Mama", and definitely directed at me
  • Saying "Dada" more and more
  • Sometimes I think she says "ba" for ball, but that one is iffy
  • Still on 4 six ounce bottles a day, but we will be dropping those soon, yeah!
  • All table food for this girl.  I think her favorite is peas, go figure!
  • Size 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers
  • Still with 2 naps, and maybe even a short 3rd nap 
Here are some pictures of our happy little 11 month old.  I just can't get enough!



"Why do my arms have so many rolls?"

Our little hula baby.


First Piggies!

Starting to get into everything!

Watching Daddy mow.

Standing girl.

Pushing her baby.

Our little stair climber.
While I was taking pictures she took about 3 steps.  It is hard to tell but these pictures are in succession of her walking to the jumpy.





Happy 11 months to our sweet girl!  We love you so much and couldn't imagine you not being apart of this family.  Enjoy your last "baby" month....tear. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment