Our girl is 6 months old today! I can't believe a whole half year has passed since she was born, but at the same time it feels like she has been with us much longer! There is still one word that would sum Audrey up, and that is sweet. She just has the sweetest aura about her, and more than one person has said that when she looks at you, it is like she is staring into your soul. Haha!
- weight- 16 pounds 8.5 ounces (70%)
- height- 26.75 inches (90%)
- head- 17 inches (75%)
So what is new with our girl?
- She is a sitter. She is very stable, and will tip occasionally, but that is rare.
- She is on the move. Between army crawling and rolling, she can get to wherever she needs to. She has started to pull up on her knees and elbows, so I think full on crawling is not far off.
- She gets on her side and tries to push up into the sitting position. No luck yet.
- Blows raspberries
- Wears 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers
- Eats four 7 oz bottles per day and one solid food meal
- Has eaten squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, peas and bananas
- Tried puffs, but we jumped the gun a little too soon on that one ;)
- Takes 2-3 naps per day depending on how long her first two are
- Sleeps from 7:30ish to about 7-7:30 am! AWESOME!
- Is now very interested in her brothers toys, which Luke is not a fan of =)
Here she is this morning before heading to the doctor.
The big weigh in.
Four shots suremake you tired! Oh and funny story about the doctor. Right after getting weighed, the nurse picked her up and she proceeded to pee all over the poor nurse! She was soaked...yikes!
Posing for the camera. =)
Now that she is a stable sitter, she can take baths in the big tub!
These last shots are from our little photo shoot today. I wasn't very smart and did it after the doctor visit with the shots. I couldn't get a smile for the life of me! I like the first one where she is like, "Ok, Ok I'm here...enough with the pics mom!"