Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, May 19, 2014

April Instagram and Mothers Day

These are totally in a random order, but here is what we have been up to lately.  We went to the lake a few weekends ago.  Luke had a soccer game, so he and the coach stayed back one night and had a guys night.  They went to the park and had a slumber party.  I love my men!



Tula and Pop got Luke this Mosaic art thing from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.  He loves it, and I was super impressed on how he was able to concentrate and get it done.  (Note: Mommy was a big helper during this activity)


Brian's dream come true!  We inherited a basketball goal from a neighbor and Brian finally got it up.  I see many hours logged out here.


Bat Baby!


Luke cute Easter art work.


We watched Rebecca for a little while and she was happy to be Audrey's little work of art.


Audrey loved the boat!  This is the first year since she has been born that there has been enough water in the lake for us to get the boat out.


She wasn't too happy when we were done.


Sporting her new shades.


We are soooo soooo excited that my uncle just got the head coaching job at Westlake High School. My Pepaw was the athletic director here for over 20 years, and the field is named after him.  It is truly a dream come true.


Birthday boy!


Cool cousins.


Mother's Day was pretty hectic for us, as we were getting home from the lake with friends (post to come), but I did manage to sneak in 2 hours alone in my room.  I took a nap, read a book, and watched tv. It was bliss!  I enjoyed Muffins with Moms and a Mothers Day Tea earlier in the week.



Here are some goodies the kids made me.

From Luke.







From Audrey.







No comments:

Post a Comment