Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6 Month Photos

Ok, so Savannah may be turning 9 months next week, and these pictures may have been taken a week away from her turning 8 months, but at least I got it done!  I have taken "6 Month" pictures of all of our babies, and here are Savannah's.  Everyone keeps asking if she has red in her hair.  It is not obviously red, and I really don't see it, but I get the question so often that I am guessing she has red undertones in it.  Her hair is definitely lighter than the other two, so we will see what happens.  Love this little lady!






Here is all three of my babies in a similar pose at around the same age, plus some extras of Audrey and Luke at the end.  I love comparing them!

Savannah


Audrey


Luke







1 comment:

  1. such great pictures! I LOVE the ones of them looking up while sitting on the wood floors...I may have to steal that idea later :)

    ReplyDelete