Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, August 11, 2014

July Instagram

We have had Otie with us for a couple of months, and it has been great!  My floors have never been cleaner.  Haha!  He has also benefited, in that he has lost some weight, and has seemed to regain his youth!


Super Girl getting in on the dress up action.


I'm not really a selfie person, but as I was sitting on the kitchen floor "cleaning" one night, I thought it would be fun to document this time in my life.  After dinner the hubs bathes the kids and I "clean".


First cousin sleepover.  Let's just say everyone ended back in their beds, and someone pooped their pants. =(


Luke and Audrey love it when I lower Savannah's highchair and let her sit with them.


Ali took the big kids to the pool, and I hung out with the little ladies.


Audrey is a building fool.  She loves to build and was at this for almost an hour!


Leonardo.  Love this little turtle.


VBS fun.


After VBS...not so fun.  Picked up Savannah screaming in the nursery, Luke was running away from me, and Audrey was wearing some other kids panties and pants because she had an accident.  And...my sister took a picture.  Motherhood at its finest!


This is why Luke was running away screaming.  Another kid was occupying the mole guy head.  Real problems people!  This picture was taken the next day, when we tried again.


Legos have officially entered our house.




Legoland with Tula, Auntie E and Memaw.


Lazy days of summer.


Circus fun with Nonnie and Grandpa.


Playdate with our buds.


Lake fun over the past weekend (not July, but who cares!)



The snuggliest baby I have ever had.


The kids got brave this trip and were loving jumping off the boat.


Little lake rats.



No comments:

Post a Comment