Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Fancy Audrey Tea Party


A couple of weeks ago, we had so much fun celebrating our "Fancy Audrey".  She loves the Fancy Nancy books, and loves dressing up, so we thought a fancy tea party would be perfect.  We had a small family party, and asked everyone to come in their fanciest attire.  It was so much fun!

We started the day off by getting extra fancy with spongies.  This was a first for Audrey, and it brought back so many memories for me.




The party was set for 3:00 and the guests did not disappoint in their fancy attire.  Audrey was in heaven!  Audrey also helped design the cake, and it got the approval for being "very fancy".








Audrey loved the fancy table, and was so excited to be the center of attention.





Tea time!















Luke provided some entertainment for the guests.



Luke is a man of many talents, and wanted to put on a magic show at the party.  We practiced everyday for a week, and he did so good.  Audrey got to help with the finale.  My Pepaw gave me a legit magic set when I was probably 10.  I have saved it all these years, and it is so fun sharing it with my kids.  He would have loved it!






The magic show was a crowd pleaser.




Audrey got plenty of help opening her gifts.


We had so much fun celebrating our Fancy Audrey.  What a special girl she is!


3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to audrey!! this is SOOOO sweet and precious. my girls love fancy nancy books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information on tea party and I am sure you had great time. I am searching for lovely Venues in NYC for arranging my best friend’s birthday brunch party. Hope to find right venue and Hope to have good time there.

    ReplyDelete