This tiny lady is 9 months old! 3/4 of a year! She is just the sweetest little thing and is super smiley. She is pretty vocal, and likes to make random noises throughout the day. She is a moving machine, and an official crawler.
We are so so so excited that in 2 days her helmet will be off! Whoohoo! That thing is starting to stink, and with the hot weather, she gets so sweaty. So excited to get to see my sweet baby's face on a daily basis! Her head is definitely improved. The flat spot has now shrunk down to about 15% of what it was. It is still there, and I think we have done all we can. You can't even tell unless you are really looking for it, and her hair is wet. Rebecca just finished her helmet, and the results were amazing! Savannah won't have that type of transformation, as her problem was completely different. Savannah's side flatness is the hardest to correct, or so we have been told. The good news is that her ears are lined up, and her forehead is perfect! We will never know if it was worth doing, but I am so glad we did. I know I am a huge worrier, and if I had a flat headed 2 year old, I would have kicked myself, haha!
Here is are little love hamming it up!
Watching Otie bark at the neighbors. Shocking I know...haha.
Savannah had her 9 month check-up last week and is doing great! She got a clean bill of health and here are her stats:
- weight: 17 pounds 6 ounces (25-50%)
- height: 28 inches (50-75%
- head: 17.5 inches (75-90%)
Here we are at her appointment last week.
What else she has been up to:
- 4 bottles a day, 3 solid meals a day
- sleeps 11 hours a night, with 2 naps a day- dropped her 3rd nap
- crawls and pulls up on everything.
- crawls stairs
- oodles of personality
- a snuggler, if you say "Love mama", or "Love dada" she will lay her head on your shoulder and snuggle. I melt every time!
- loves blowing raspberries
- says mamama and dadadada
- size 3 diapers and size 9 month clothing
- Still no teeth, but I feel like this is her month for that
- loves the water, including the swimming pool!
She tries to hang with the cool kids and keep up with them. It is so cute!
Ok her hair is crazy. It is long, and kind of wavy and is chameleon hair. Sometimes it looks blond, sometimes brown, and sometimes kind of reddish. Rett made a funny comparison, he said she looks like the baby from the movie Willow. Haha! I can see it. Savannah on the right and Alora Dan on the left. Too funny! How appropriate, as this is one of her daddy's favorite movies.
We sure love our little Savannah and can't wait to have a helmet free version in less than 48 hours! Bows here we come!