Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, January 15, 2015

10 Years!

10 years ago today, this happened...








TEN YEARS!  That is so crazy to me!  What is even crazier, is that we have been together over half our lives now!  16 years total.  Man does time fly.  We have had so much fun together and just feel so blessed that the Lord brought us together to share this life.  He truly is my best friend, and a husband and father I could only dream of.  We are celebrating big tonight by him going to play basketball, and I will be watching Parenthood in bed.  Haha!  Don't feel too bad for us though...tomorrow we will have a night off, thanks to the Schmids, and in February we are heading to Cabo for 4 nights!  Whoohoo!  I am beyond excited!  I was just going to post wedding pictures, but then got carried away looking at the other memories we have made. (Oh and the outfits are cracking me up!)

High school.  My 17th birthday.  That truck just warms my heart...



Junior/Senior Prom


6 Flags trip.


Big rollerbladers back in the day.  Haha!


Go carting in new construction neighborhoods.



Brian's graduation.



My graduation.



College Days at A&M.




College Graduation.


Honeymoon in Mexico.

 






London




Ireland


New York


San Fransisco



California



Vegas



Hawaii


Costa Rica



 Italy






Banff, Canada



Okalhoma with our first baby, Ernie


Our first house.


Babies!






Luke


Audrey



Savannah

What a ride it has been!  I look forward to the next ten years and beyond, and thank God everyday for what he has given us.  10 years.... wow...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 10 years! Man are we getting old ;) It was a beautiful wedding! You guys sure have aged well and have been on some amazing trips! Loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 10 years! Man are we getting old ;) It was a beautiful wedding! You guys sure have aged well and have been on some amazing trips! Loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete