Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, June 8, 2015

Audrey's First Recital

Saturday was a big day for our family.  It was Audrey's first dance recital.  I have such wonderful memories of being in dance, going to the recital, having my mom get me all dressed and ready.  I was so excited to experience this with my little girl.  It was such a special and fun day, and Audrey just loved all the attention.  

Here is our tiny ballerina, sprinting down the hall because she is so excited to get started. 


A couple of pictures from the rehersal.  I didn't take any pictures during the actual show.  I am trying to live in the moment and enjoy things more, rather than feeling like I need to take pictures every second.  Our girl did so good, and I had tears in my eyes seeing her on that huge stage.  She is in the back row on the end.  



Back in the dressing room prior to the big show.




With her good friend, "the other Audrey."  Never knew any Audrey's before mine, but let me tell you, there are tons of them now...sigh.  These two Audrey's love each other.


Precious little ballerina.


Waiting their turn.



Audrey had so many family members come and watch her.  This is one blessed girl!  (not pictured are Uncle Rett and Aunt Ashley, they had to leave before pictures were taken)










Daddy's girl.




We couldn't be prouder to be this sweet little thing's parents.  Thank you God for our Audrey Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment