Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Disneyland!


Day 2 of the Disney fun had us heading to Disneyland!  It was our favorite of the two parks, and brought back so many memories for me as a child.  The pictures don't even show half of what we did, but I really just enjoyed my time there, and was trying to live in the moment, and not capture every single thing with my camera.  Aunt Tracy couldn't make it this day, so it was our family of 5 and Nonnie.


I was super surprised about the character interactions.  First of all, there didn't seem to be that many out, and when they were out there was a long line for them.  I think for our next Disney trip, I will schedule one of those character meals, to just hit them all up at once, and not feel pressure to chase them down in the park.  I was also surprised that my kids weren't that into them.  The girls were actually kind of scared, and Luke just kind of stared all big eyed.  Haha! Here is Audrey who refused to let me put her down, and Savannah was freaking out in the stroller when they got to close.



In the morning, we did the Indiana Jones ride, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Thunder Mountain, and the Jungle Cruise, which is below.  I did a ton of research and was super organized with fast passes and such, and we never really had to wait that long.


Savannah could only hang for so long.


Luke wasn't a huge teacup fan.


In the afternoon, we went to the Star Wars Show, and Luke got picked to participate and fight Darth Vader.  He was in heaven!





Savannah kept cheering him on yelling "whoo hoo!"


After the show, Luke decided he wanted his souvenir to be a droid that he created.



It's A Small World After All


We enjoyed yet another awesome parade!






After the parade we hit up more rides, Buzz Lightyear, Nemo Submarine, Tiki Hut, the night time Light show.  By this time it was 9 o'clock and the girls were spent.  Brian took them back to the hotel, and Nonnie, Luke and I hung in a little longer and rode the Star Wars Ride and Space Mountain.  It was an awesome day that we will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment