Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

End of Kindergarten For Luke

Luke had an amazing first year of elementary school!  We loved his school, his teacher, his class, everything! To end out the year, there were many fun things planned, and Luke, of course, was pumped!  I was able to be a chaperone for the Sea Life Field Trip.  It was so much fun being with my boy, but... man, that bus ride was so loud!  I don't know how those drivers do it.  I had a killer headache when we got home.  It was so fun seeing Luke in his element and being a part of it all.



We saw Finding Dory last week, and these next two pictures crack me up, thinking about that movie!



We were so lucky, and the huge octopus came out to play.


His super fun class!


Field Day was also a fun event.  I brought the girls up with me to watch, and it was a great time.  Not sure what Audrey is doing in this picture...haha.



Audrey caught a ladybug, and was showing it off to all the girls in Luke's class.





Not sure when this was taken, but Luke rode his bike a handful of times to and from school.  Our house isn't the closest, but it was still fun being able to ride bikes there.


Kindergarten Splash Day was also a hit!  I think maybe this guy enjoyed himself...... haha.


On the last day of school, the kindergarteners sang some songs thanking the parents for all that they do.  It may have brought a tear to my eye.  Luke was super animated, and I had several parents come up to me cracking up at all of his facial expressions.  You really couldn't miss him!  He was also selected to be a speaker, and had a couple of lines to memorize.  He did great!


Here he is with his super awesome teacher, Mrs. Richardson.  We absolutely LOVED her!


We met some friends for an end of kinder ice cream.  What a year!


No comments:

Post a Comment