Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, April 19, 2010

Daddy Is Home!

Luke gets so excited when his Daddy gets home from work. He is so darn cute and I finally remembered to get my camera and snap a few pics. "Oh yeah! Daddy just walked in the door." "I will crawl towards him so we can play."
"Man I love this guy. He always likes to wrestle."
Soooo cute, I love it! This weekend our neighborhood also had a spring festival with a petting zoo. Luke got to see and touch some animals he has never seen before. He thought the goats were really fun.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! great idea to capture one of the best moments of each day! gotta love how much they love their daddy and get so excited. I love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete