Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, May 17, 2010

Last Day of Kindermusik

Kindermusik is over and we are a little sad because it was such a fun weekly activity. Luke really enjoyed it and I think we will be signing up again. He loved meeing new friends and exploring everything. All the other babies were very calm and would always be sitting next to their mommies so nicely. Luke was always on the go all over the place with me following behind. At one point the teacher looked at me with eyes of sympathy and asked if I was ok? Of course I am! I love my little man and all the energy that comes with him! =) Here he is with his new friends and of course his best bud, Isabelle.
Here are two more shots of Luke with Miss Isabelle. One from last week when we went to Cosco where they enjoyed riding in the carts and below Luke is pushing her around in the walker. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment