Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, May 6, 2010

This Is For the Aunts...

I am a little behind on my once per week blogging, and have been getting some pressure from both Aunt Ali and Aunt Tracy to post something. Well here it is. Enjoy ladies.... =) The reason I am behind (only 4 days...boy those ladies are demanding) is because we have been busy busy busy. I worked 2 days this weekend and it was Brian's 28th birthday on Monday. We celebrated Saturday night with a date to The Flying Saucer and The Melting Pot. So yummy. Luke got some fun alone time with his daddy while I was at work and everything went great. Here is a pic of some fun at the park while mommy was at work. Luke has a new favorite activity. He likes to take all his books out of the basket and then look them all over. This activity can take up to 15 minutes. What a nice distraction for mommy! Another new development is that Luke took his first steps on Monday! Aunt Ali was here to witness it. He is not very consistent and we haven't been able to capture it on the camera yet, but when we do I'll post it. So no walking picture, but this one is cute!
That's all I got for now. Here is one last shot of the gorgeous rainbow that was over our house on Monday night. Happy Birthday Brian!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics...Luke is just so so so cute...seriously...those cheeks and eyes!

    Molly is going to be in town at the end of July I believe...I will have to check the exact dates, but i think 22nd-30th?? Are you guys free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! First steps already?? How exciting. Can't wait to see it on video.

    ReplyDelete