Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby Girl Sneak Peak

This week has been a little crazy, to say the least. I was at the doctor, and the NP thought that her heart sounded funny (like skipping beats). I was sent to the hospital for fetal monitoring, and hooked up for over 2 hours. She sounded perfect the whole time! While it was a little scary, her daddy and I did enjoy hearing her for an extended amount of time, especially now that we know she is fine. I also got to have another ultrasound, so we were able to see her sweet little face. The nurses at the hospital, the ultrasound tech, and my doctor, were all laughing because she is not cooperative at all! She is a huge wiggle worm, and anytime they would try to listen or put a monitor on me, she would push right back. You could see my stomach going crazy from across the room. It looks like this girl might just have as much, or more energy than her brother (Oh help me!). Here she is head on. Look at those cheeks. She has definitely gained more fat and looks just as sweet as can be.
Her foot has also chunked up some.
Oh and it was definitely confirmed that she is still a girl! No questions there. =) I am now 29 weeks and honestly 11 more weeks feels like forever! We are so ready to meet her. No official name as of yet, still working on that! I've been totally slacking in the belly photo department. The first pic is at 25 weeks.
This was taken last week while Brian and I took a trip to Canada (28 weeks). More Canada pictures to come!
Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out, and she won't be pulling anymore surprises! =)

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you had that little scare but I'm glad she's okay!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pics of your sweet little girl! you look beautiful! can't wait to see pics of baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your little girl is doing good. I can't wait to hear the name yall pick out for her, & you are looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete