Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, June 13, 2011

Last Day of Swim Class

Memorial Day was Luke's last day of swim class, and his daddy was able to take him. I sadly did not get to go because I had to work, but Noni and Papa went to watch and take pictures. Here are some shots from the day. Emler Swim School was wonderful! Luke can now swim underwater for 10 long seconds, he is very comfortable in the water, and even jumped off of Tula and Pop's diving board this weekend! It was well worth the money, and was a great activity during the week. We loved it! Now that the temperatures are rising (100 degrees!), we have had many trips to our neighborhood pool, and have brought some friends along. Here is Luke and Kaylee enjoying a snack break. Luke is a wild man in the water. He has no fear, and we have to really be on top of everything he does. From the second we get to the pool, to the second we leave, he is pretty much going 100 miles an hour. As you can see swimming is exhausting! The pool is close enough to walk to, and as I got in the driveway, I turned around to find one tired boy in his wagon. =) What a great way to release all that toddler energy! On another note, I just wanted to document what a sweet boy Luke has become. I helped out at Vacation Bible School today at our church, and Luke was able to come and joing his own class. It was his first time being in a school-like environment for over 4 hours and he loved it! He brought his little backpack with a lunch all packed, it was just too cute! I was able to take a sneak peak into his class, and saw him sitting at the little tables chowing down on a peanut butter sandwich, just having the best time. He is getting so big (tear), and I know he will love starting preschool in the fall. When I went to pick him up, the teacher went on and on about how good and polite he was, and was sad to hear that we were unable to make any of the other days this week. I am one proud mama! I leave you with a picture of my handsome boys before church this past Sunday. What cute matching outfits. =) Gotta love them!

1 comment:

  1. so cute...that really makes me want to take Levi for swim lessons! He is a wild man in the pool too...I was thinking I could teach him since I taught lessons for 3 summers, but those classes look great! Looking forward to seeing luke in action at the lake!
    LOVE the pic of him and daddy matching! They are two handsome boys :) Can't wait to see you and your girly in a matching outfit with you :)

    ReplyDelete