Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Friday, September 2, 2011

Audrey's Nursery

Now that we have our sweet Audrey, I can finially post her nursery. Brian and I are pretty indecisive people, and while we have been pretty sure on her name for awhile, we just couldn't be 100% until she got here. I know this has been annoying to some. ;) So now that we officially have her named, I can post these pictures, "A" and all! Here are the pictures, and I would like to thank my mom (aka Tula) for all the help! I think it turned out so cute, and can't wait to bring our sweet girl home to it. I know she will love it! ;) When I was pregnant with Luke, I saw the cutest lamp at Target, and was planning on doing the room around that if it was a girl. Well... Luke definitly wasn't a girl, but I was so happy because they still had the lamp this time around. The room is a mix of pink, green and blue, with owls, birds and trees. I love it!
I think this girl is set! Thanks to everyone who contributed to her wardrobe!
Here is the American Girl doll that my Memaw gave me when I was little. I have EVERYTHING that goes with her, including a kitchen set, desk, bed, all her clothes, etc. I always wanted a daughter to pass her down to, and now I will be able to! Thanks Memaw for this special gift.

1 comment:

  1. love to room! can't wait to see sweet audrey in it! you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete