Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas in Austin

Now for the last of the Christmas pictures...whew! We went to Austin over New Year's weekend to celebrate with Memaw, Pepaw and the Dodges. We always love going to Austin, and this time was no different. Audrey started out the weekend by dazzling everyone in her new PJs from the Rockwells. Cutest little kitty ever!
They love their Memaw!
Hey let's add Benjamin in the pic...Oh Benjamin, it's really not that bad! =)
Tula and Pop with their grandkids. Wow, what a difference 2.5 years makes!
For those of you that read my sister's blog, she posted a few pictures of us having a kicking competition. Well...conveniently her picture looked great, with her bouncy pony tail and dainty legs, while mine looked quite awkward and very unatheletic. So...in an effort to make myself look better, I will post a better, more accurate portrayal of my kicking skills. ;)
Our little Romo loved playing in the awesome backyard with the beautiful weather. Uncle Todd even taught him correct throwing techniques by putting his hands on the laces. It was all Luke could talk about.
Luke started the presents off right by digging way down deep into his bag of goodies from Memaw.
While Audrey enjoyed some relaxing with Uncle Rett.
The little Romos got bored while the adults opened presents and had to explore outside.
We had a wonderful time, and I am happy to say that that concludes the Christmas pictures. I'll close with one precious picture of my favorite nephew. Oh Benjamin, you are precious, ugly cry face and all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! I know when you travel things are a whirlwind, but I would love to hook up for lunch sometime when you are in Austin again with the kids. Would love to finally meet your babies! I am sure Jamie would want to as well!

    ReplyDelete