Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, January 2, 2012

Tis The Season

We had a wonderful Christmas, and in true fashion took a million photos. Soooo...I am going to break up the Christmas festivities into multiple posts. We will start with random fun activities leading up to the big day. Christmas this year was extra special, because it was the first year that Luke really understood anything. It was so fun to see his sweet face light up and enjoy the little things. Here he is decorating the tree. As you can see, he didn't really understand the concept of spreading out the ornaments. =)
This was the first year for us to make Santa cookies. Luke had fun rolling out the dough, and as an extra bonus, his uncles happened to stop by right as we were decorating them, so we had some extra helpers.
I turned 29 on the 23rd and got a special present from my favorite little guy. Can you tell he picked it out all by himself? Brian said he was insistent that he get me a dog. After I opened it, he asked if it could stay in his room. Haha! I guess he will be babysitting it for me. ;)
The night of my birthday, Brian and I had planned on going to Brio with my family, but since Audrey had been so sick, we decided it best for her daddy to stay with her. So while I was out for my birthday, Brian's family came over to hang out. Luke got to see his Uncle Jeff, who he hasn't seen in a year! He obviously warmed up to him quickly. =)
And of course he always has fun with Aunt Tracy.
The Gibson gang at Brio.
Enjoying my last birthday in my twenties!
Our other random Christmas fun included, lunch with friends and fun at the park. Here is my sweet lifelong friend, Elizabeth. I am so thankful to have reconnected with her!
Park time with mommy, Audrey and an off-work daddy. =)
Stay tuned for the other 750,000 remaining pictures. ;)

1 comment:

  1. FUN! Glad you got a special birthday added into the Christmas crazyness. I LOVE the last 2 pics. Your kiddos are SOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete