Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, March 26, 2012

Audrey's 6 Month Photos

I know I have about a million pictures of my kids, but wanted to do an official photo shoot for Audrey at 6 months.  In the past we have paid a photographer for pictures, but lately I have been trying to get better at using our camera, and decided to try it by ourselves.  I have finally learned how to use the camera in manual mode, and what a difference that makes!  Brian also got me some fancy editing software that I am learning to use.  I have had a lot of fun with this new hobby!  For this photo shoot Brian actually took the pictures, while I jumped up and down, made silly faces, posed her, etc.  I am very happy with the way they turned out!











Just for fun...here are Luke's official 6 month pics.  They look so different to me!



3 comments:

  1. Amanda the pictures turned out AMAZING!!! I thought you had paid someone!!! When can you do the boys? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM! You did a great job! There is something there that Luke and Audrey have in common...maybe their eyes? But they sure do look different too. Both SUPER cute though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first one & the second owl hat picture! Great job Amanda!!! Isn't taking pictures addicting???

    ReplyDelete