Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, June 18, 2012

What A Mess!


This boy is a mess!  Sure he is a boy and makes messes, please see above image, but he also has a mess of a personality.  He is hilarious and says the craziest things.  It keeps me entertained, but boy oh boy I better watch out!  I just want to document what my TWO year old said to me about 15 minutes ago.  As I am trying to get him to change out of his underwear and put on his pull-up for nap, he gets very frustrated.  He wants to keep his underwear on, looks at me and says..."Uhhh mom, stop it, you are annoying me!"  I didn't think I would hear that phrase for at least a few more years...and when did he start calling me mom instead of mommy.  What a mess! =) 

1 comment:

  1. HOW are they getting so old. Levi told Joel today "Joel, you're killing me. Give me a break!" yeesh...guess I need to think more about what I say!

    ReplyDelete