Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Big Island

My parents generously took the entire family on vacation to Hawaii.  We went to the Big Island, which was a first.  We had an amazing time, and I can't thank my parents enough for a trip of a lifetime.  We took 1000+ pictures!  Haha...you read that right!  To be fair we just got a new camera lens, and had a ton of fun testing it out.  What a better place than Hawaii!  After going through all the pictures, and editing it down to a mere 400, I think i am just going to add, in no particular order, some of my favorites from the trip.  If you want a more complete view of the trip, check out my sister's amazing blog.  http://www.theschmidblog.blogspot.com/.  Enjoy!


































2 comments:

  1. looks like an amazing trip you will never forget! LOVE all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What AWESOME pictures!!!! Looks like yall had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete