Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We headed to a pumpkin patch today, and the kids had a blast!  They loved all the pumpkins, especially the small ones.  We took a ton of pictures, and if you haven't noticed, I have a hard time narrowing pictures down. =)  I also noticed that lately we have gotten a ton more shots of Audrey vs. Luke.  Audrey is much easier to photograph, as her big brother is a crazy man that wont stay still for 2 seconds.  Enjoy!






















What a great day it was!  On another note, Audrey is teething big time, and we might not have a vampire baby anymore.  She is drooling a ton, and I overheard Luke telling her, "Audrey, I don't drool anymore, because I grew up."  Cracked me up.  Love overhearing their little conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment