Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, December 6, 2012

15 Month Check-Up For Our Boo

Our little Boo turned 15 months old last week.  Why am I calling her Boo?...well see the picture below.  Aunt Ali called it, she looks just like Boo from the movie Monster's Inc.!  We are loving these piggies!  


Audrey had her 15 month check-up yesterday, and is doing great.  I will announce that she FINALLY got her two front teeth in, so we no longer are a little vampire baby.  She is right on track and here are her current stats:

Height: 32 inches (75-90%)
Weight: 22 pounds 5.5 ounces (25-50%)
Head: 18.5 inches (75-90%)

Mesmerized by The Little Mermaid

Big brother came to the appointment as well, and was such a good boy.  He caught up on some reading. =)
I also forgot to upload some of my pics from my phone for the Thanksgiving post so I'll just add them in here.
Over the break, Luke went with Daddy to his first high school basketball game.  They went to the McKinney Lion game, which was so cool, because that is where Brian and I went to high school.  Luke loved watching the "big boys". 

Brian had some time off and we enjoyed a park afternoon with the kids.

The boys got busy planting some bushes, that will hopefully grow tall, and keep up a barrier from the barking dog next door.

Thanksgiving day fun with the marble tower and Grandpa.

Audrey enjoyed the chocolate pie Nonnie made!

Luke has not napped at all in our new house.  We have lived here a month, and I noticed it was very quite.  I guess Bunny Bear's "tent" looked comfy.

Every morning I go get Audrey, Luke runs in before me and gets in the crib with her. When I turned the corner, they both jump up and down, and think it is hilarious!

Sibling love.

Luke has recently been into dressing himself.  This is what he picked out to wear on Tuesday.  Ummm...it is December, and that is a Hawaiian outfit.  I guess he wanted it to feel like Christmas in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment