Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, March 4, 2013

Desserts With Dad


Thursday night was Desserts with Dads at Luke's school.  Luke was so excited about it, and told me repeatedly all week that there were no moms allowed.  Well, excuse me... ;). Luke loved showing off his classroom to Daddy, and had a few surprises in store.  They made it home with all of this loot! 
 

A personalized man that looks exactly like Daddy if I do say so myself.


A funny face that says "I love you hairy much". Luke thought this was hilarious!


A wonderful portrait of Daddy.  Dead on! :)

A cute interview with Luke.

A precious picture of Luke dressed up as a dad!


And finally, a champion cup for World's Best Dad! Daddy was pretty spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment