Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's A....

...BABY!  Haha!  We did go in for our anatomy scan ultrasound yesterday, but stuck with the plan, and did not find out the gender.  I have been actually really good with this decision, but I have to admit, being there for the ultrasound was a little tough.  She told us to close our eyes when she went down low, and it took everything in me not to peek. :)  Here is our sweet boy or girl from yesterday's ultrasound, measuring right on, and looking perfect!
 
 
 
Here I am yesterday at 19 weeks.  Finally feel like I look obviously pregnant, instead of the awkward in between stage.  I have also been feeling those sweet baby kicks, and daddy even got to feel as well! 
 

We decided to take Luke along yesterday to see his sibling.  He was excited to go, but couldn't quite make out what he was seeing.  At one point he told us he thinks he saw a tail, and that there is obviously a pig in Mommy's tummy.  Let's hope not! ;)


I can't believe we are almost to the halfway point with our third child!  I feel like I was just pregnant with Luke.  This is more than likely our last child, so I am trying to appreciate this pregnancy even more.  What a miracle and God given blessing it truly is!  21 more weeks (or less) and we will be a family of five!   

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful pregnant, as always. I'm impressed you kept yourself from peeking! Can't wait to here if you have another boy or another girl!

    ReplyDelete