Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, August 8, 2013

33 Weeks


I am currently 33 weeks pregnant, and can't believe we are getting soooo close!  I also can't believe we still don't know the gender, and the fact that it is getting so close makes it even more exciting!  Brian and I are very happy with our decision to not find out, and we still really think it is a girl.  I am feeling pretty huge at this point, and it seems like there is no way I can get bigger, but I know from past experience, I can.  Rett and Ashley's wedding is less than a month away, and I was able to squeeze into my bridesmaid dress the other day.  Crossing my fingers it will fit at almost 38 weeks pregnant!  Geeze...won't I be such a vision! ;) 

I am feeling ok.  My back has been killing me, and I am so so tired, but I am also so thankful and feel amazingly blessed by this pregnancy.  While I know everything is up to God, the plan for Brian and I is that this is our last child.  I am trying to enjoy these kicks as much as possible, because I know this is probably it for me.

We still have not done a nursery.  Audrey is still in the crib, and I just don't want her out yet, because I know once she is, it will be a battle to teach her to stay in her room, etc.  We are going to hold off a little longer, and maybe tackle this once the baby is sleeping through the night.  We did however, purchase Audrey a new dresser, and already have a bed and nightstand for her, so we were able to move some of the furniture into the nursery, but that is all that we have done!  It is so funny, because I think I had Luke's nursery done at like 25 weeks, and this time around, it really wont be done until after the baby is born. =)

I saw my doctor today, and everything is looking good.  I had a c-sec with Audrey, so I will have one again this time around.  We finally scheduled it, and it will be Monday, September 16th at 9:30am.  While I know I could go into labor sooner, I just don't think I will, so this baby should be here is about five and a half weeks!  Wow!  Not only is that a short time from now, but here is a list of events occurring before the baby gets here:  Rett's bachelor party, Ashley's bachelorette party, Audrey's 2nd Birthday, Audrey and Luke starting school, and the wedding weekend!  It is going to fly by, and we can't wait to meet this little person! 

1 comment:

  1. you look beautiful! Can't wait to find out all about this special little person you are growing!

    ReplyDelete