Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Three Weeks With Three!


We have survived three weeks with three!  It has actually gone so well.  We are blessed again with a super chill baby, and Savannah could not be better.  She hardly cries, is sleeping great (wakes up every three hours, and for the most part goes back to sleep) and eating like a champ.  I definitely do not deserve this! Truth be told, the older two are the ones who give me trouble. ;)  The kids love her and constantly want to help me change her diaper, hold her, bathe her, etc.  We are loving this sweet life with three!  Here are some pics from the past few weeks, in no particular order.
 
 
First time with all the car seats in our car.  WOW...we have a lot of kids.  
 
First sponge bath...3 days old.
 



Savannah in the first pic at 3 days old and Audrey in the second at 3 days old.
 

 
First trip to the doctor... 4 days old.


Last bit of sprinkler fun in the backyard.


A new baby doesn't stop Spiderman from being at our house.



Taking care of a baby can be exhausting!


Love these tiny feet.


She is my sleepiest baby by far!


Sleeping at Aunt Ali's.


Still sleeping, rocking her crazy hair.

Still sleeping...


The kids love to give her their babies. Melt my heart.


Still sleeping after her two week check-up and heel prick.

 
 
First real bath after her cord fell off.  The cord fell off on day 4!  I was shocked it fell off so early. 
 


First bottle at two weeks.


Crazy big brother.


Having a play date with Rebecca. They were party animals.


Finally... she's awake and snuggling with Daddy.


First sister bath.


So happy to have Bunny Bear sleeping with her.


The whole gang!


The sweet big sister who gets exhausted at school.  When I pick her up, half the time she is still sleeping with all the other kids running around her.

 
 
We are so blessed with these three, and I just have to pinch myself that this is our life.  It can be tough at times, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Blessed indeed! 3 beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your three are so adorable, and you can just feel the love in all of the pics! I too have to pinch myself lately that this is really my life. Although having three young kids is rough at times, I think we will look back on these years as the most precious and sweet years of our lives!

    ReplyDelete