Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

January Instagram

Audrey started dance this month.  It is too cute beyond words!  It is a mommy and me class.  She absolutely loves it!  Savannah also enjoys watching all the tiny dancers. 



We watched Despicable Me 2 and Luke was scared of the purple minions, poor guy!  He asked to sleep with me.  Since Daddy was out of town, I obliged, and quite enjoyed this little face next to me.


The Christmas beard returned for a third consecutive year, and lasted longer this time around.  Boy, was I glad to see it gone!


Found this picture of my dad as a senior in high school.  Haha!  Look at that blowout!


Audrey fell asleep on the couch.  She looks so old to me here!


Luke got to go to Daddy's championship game, and they won!  He was one excited boy.  He even got to sit on the bench.  Do these two look alike? I think not...


Luke at Little Gym.  He has been dying to try karate, and I have looked all over town, but it is so expensive and they want you to go multiple times per week.  Little Gym has a class, but as you can see, Luke was a little out of his league with a 2nd and 4th grader!  We quickly switched back to gymnastics.


Sweet Savannah snoozing on her mama.  Soaking this in!


Sister time on the floor.


We went to a very fun birthday party at a little ghost town.  The kids loved it, and Savannah got a good nap.





Savannah now rolls occasionally in bed and sleeps on her tummy.  Poor girl woke up like this with a swollen face and bed head for days.  Takes after her mama!


I spy a baby.


Audrey is very into dressing herself these days.  She came downstairs with a pair of pants, two skirts and 2 shirts on.  Interesting choice...


Our little angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment