Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, April 14, 2014

Bluebonnets 2014


We found one tiny field in Frisco with bluebonnets this weekend, and went for it!  I left the picture session thinking, eh, maybe we got some good ones.  When I got home and looked through them on my camera, I was so pleased.  I think this is our best bluebonnet session yet!  We are just so in love with these three!



I mean... come on!  I feel like this picture is giving me a glimpse of what highschool Luke will look like. Sigh...


Audrey loved running through the field.


Precious little baby.




Accidental almost identical pose to last year.  Oh my, how they have changed!



Ok, lets keep it real....here are the outtakes.





Poor baby fell out of the rocker, straight on her face.  Yikes.... mom fail!


Not sure what is going on here.




Last pic of the day.  One is over it, one has snot down her nose, and one cant get over how itchy his ankles are!  Haha, I love it!


1 comment:

  1. such great pictures! Those will be classic for sure :)

    ReplyDelete