Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Break in Austin

A couple of weeks ago we traveled to Austin to visit Memaw and the Dodges.  The kids were SO excited that Tula and Pop had rented a huge van so we could all travel together.
 Here we are packed in.  The kids did great!



Shotgun!

The weather was wonderful when we arrived and we all enjoyed some playtime in Memaw's gorgeous backyard.
(Cute of Benjamin)
 (Cute of Audrey)

 Auntie E teaching them how to throw a spiral.

 The next day we went the children's museum and had a blast!
Here is Memaw with a few of her grand kids and all of her great grand kids.  What a legacy!

 "Hey, that's my cousin!"

Savannah was excited beyond words! ;)



It's always a great time with Auntie E near by. 
(Note: This is the only picture I got of Tula. ha) 

 Best buds.


Story time.
.

We love visiting Memaw, and going to their house brings back so many wonderful memories.  I feel so blessed to be able to bring my children there.  The obvious sad part is that my Pepaw is not physically there anymore.  And while he is not physically there, I can feel his presence strongly when we are in Austin, and that is such a huge comfort.  I know he is watching down on all these little ones with the biggest grin!

I didn't get any pictures of them but Riley, Molly, Alexis, and Uncle Todd were a part of this visit too.  They are all such blessings to me, and now my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment