Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Savannah is TWO!


Sweet Savannah turned TWO yesterday!  She is the last birthday of the whirlwind birthday season, so we now have a 6, 4 and 2 year old.  Every time someone has turned 2, I literally have had another baby a few weeks later, so we are about to explore new territory with our youngest kid being over two.  I am very excited for this time, as things already seem a little easier with the kids being older.  Sad to not have a baby anymore, but looking forward to this new phase of life.  

Savannah is such a sweet girl, but also has sass for days.  I didn't think it was possible, but she at least equals Luke is loudness and personality.  Audrey is maybe one notch behind on the crazy, which isn't saying much!  So overall, she can definitely hold her own with her older siblings.  She is very vocal and we have been amazed at her vocabulary.  I think she is saying more than either of the other two did at this age, and can literally repeat anything you ask her too.  She is quick to tell you "No", and unfortunately is now testing some serious boundaries.  She has pushed her mama a few times when she didn't get what she wanted and has spent a lot of time in time out recently.  Savannah is very independent.  She wants to do everything her siblings do, and doesn't want any help from me.  Her favorite phrases are, "I do it", "I hold it", basically "I do it all!".  Haha! She is also quick to give kisses, loves to say goodnight and give hugs to everyone.  She makes sure she hugs Luke and Audrey each night before going to bed.  She is a big "helper", and likes to "help" me and be by my side most of the time.  Her teachers say she is their big helper as well.  She loves to jump, and will jump off a curb or anything she can that is in sight.  She is also pretty fast when she runs.  We always crack up laughing, because when she runs, she looks like she is going to fall over at any moment, but never does.

Here are her stats: 

Height: 2 ft 8 inches (33.75 inches) - 50%
Weight: 24 pounds 8 ounces- 25% 

So over the past year she has grown 3.5 inches and gained 6 pounds. 

Here are some pictures from yesterday morning.  I had a major "mom fail".  I was taking pictures and not paying close enough attention, and 2 strands of her hair caught on fire!  It was very brief, and I got it super fast, but still scary and DUMB of me!  Lesson learned.  Here she is before the hair singeing incident. 




Here is Savannah on her birthday every year.  I still can't get over that black sticking up hair that just grew out to a blondie!





Here she is in her chair at 2 weeks, 6 months and then yearly after that.





We sure do love out sweet and sassy Savannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment