Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

1 Year Old Today!

Exactly 1 year ago at 6:27 pm, the sweetest little boy came into our lives. I can't believe he has been here an entire year. It went by so fast! I couldn't imagine my life without him and praise God that Brian and I were chosen to be his parents. He brings us so much joy and life is just too fun with him in it! He is still changing daily and in the past month has learned some new tricks.
  • Walks super fast and will run from you if you chase him
  • Climbs up stairs very quickly (lets just say I was getting groceries out of the car for maybe 1 minute and turned around and he was at the top of the stairs! Yikes that was a little scary!)
  • Dances to pretty much all music
  • Said his first word- Nigh Nigh (Night Night)- He says this when we put him in his crib and when we read "Goodnight Moon"
  • Gives hugs
  • Drops things and then puts his hands in the air as if saying "where did it go"
  • Brushes his hair
  • Waves Bye Bye
  • Claps
  • Eats anything and everything!
  • No more bottles!
Here are a few pictures from Luke's first day of life. He weighed in at 7 pounds, 8 ounces and was 19 and 3/4 inches long.
Happy 1st Birthday Luke! We love you more than you know!

2 comments:

  1. sweet post! i love the pics and the one of him in his birthday boy shirt! so sweet he is just so cute and I love his big blue eyes as always!

    what a blessing to be parents, huh? time really does fly now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey saw your comment on my blog and wanted to let you know about his 1 year pics...I got them at Picture People in the mall near my house (NE Mall in Hurst), you could stop by there on the way to Ali's sometime I'm sure :)

    They don't charge a sitting fee so you can buy as many or little pics as you want and spend as little or as much as you want. I got a post card in the mail for a free 8X10 (which I bet you could find online to print out) and then I bought the CD of all the pics for $35 + tax! It was a great deal and I think they actually turned out pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete