Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rain and Sprinkler Fun

Tonight we had a down pour and I took Luke out on our front porch to watch. He was fascinated by the rain and wanted to get out of my arms and explore it. He was very timid at first but then found out it was fun and would walk back and forth between the driveway and the covered porch with a huge smile on his face. He loved it! Last weekend when it was so hot, we decided we needed a way to cool off. Well, the baby pool hasn't really been a hit because he just wants to climb out of it. So we decided to give the sprinklers a whirl. Hmmm...not too sure about this... Wait that feels good... (he would stand like this for a few minutes while the sprinkler moved up and down his back)
Oh yes this is fun! Needless to say, the sprinklers win out over the baby pool.
On another note I have a few random pics to share. Luke is very into getting and spreading anything and everything all over the place. He has recently discovered the 2 cabinets in the kitchen without safety locks. This is what our kitchen looks like at least 3 times a day. Why do I even bother picking it up?? (This mess usually takes him only a few minutes to create)
He also has a new game he likes to play when eating. He thinks it is so fun to bite the spoon and then grind it between his teeth to make it fling up and down. Luke thinks he is a pretty funny guy while doing this.

1 comment:

  1. I am catching up on all my blog reading. We were in Texas last week & we were in town when that huge rain came through.... so weird to be around rain cause it barely rains out here... sunny every day of the year. I'm sure Luke loved to play in it... how fun.

    CONGRATULATIONS on being an aunt soon! How fun that you & Ali will have kids so close together... awesome! Tell her congrats for me.

    Can't wait to see more pictures from Hawaii. I'm sure yall had a blast! Was it good to take Luke? We are supposed to leave Kennedie with my parents when we go in December, but I'm now leaning towards taking her.... what are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete