Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, April 25, 2011

Half Way There!

Last week I hit the half way mark in this pregnancy. I can hardly believe it! The time has just flown by, and I am still in shock that it is a girl. We have been talking to Luke about his sister more and more and I think he may understand a little bit. Whenever we talk about the baby in Mommy's tummy, he always lifts his shirt and points to his belly saying, "Luke Baby". So cute! We still don't have a name yet, but are working on it. She has been moving up a storm and her daddy can feel her on a daily basis. Overall, I am feeling more energized, but the whole big boy bed thing hasn't really helped with that! Here are some cupcakes that Luke's buds Kate and Ellie made for us after we found out he was going to have a sister. Thanks so much Lockwoods! Here is the belly shot. Here I am at 20 weeks with baby girl, and below is 20 weeks with Luke. I am definitely bigger this time around, but the difference isn't as much as my 14 week pictures.

We are so excited to meet this sweet baby girl in less than 20 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. You look great, Amanda! Can't wait to hear what name y'all decide on. :)

    ReplyDelete