Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, April 10, 2011

When Mom Is Away The Boys Will Play

And play they did! I went on the Women's Retreat this weekend with our church and left Luke with his daddy. I had such a wonderful time and returned to find out that Luke had an action packed weekend with some buddies. He had friends come over both Friday and Saturday night, went to On the Border, Costco, Walmart, Best Buy, 2 parks, grilled out with the guys, flew a kite, the list goes on and on. I don't think those two sat still for a moment. Brian did a great job with Luke, and I never had to worry for one second. The house was sooo clean when I got home, and I didn't even have to make dinner tonight. I am one spoiled girl! Here are the pictures from their weekend. On Friday night Luke hung out with Miss Kaylee. First, they went to a park and to play for awhile. They get along so well and I think this picture proves it! =) Then they went to On The Border. Brian informed me that both dads forgot bibs, milk, and other snacks, so the kids went a little crazy. Luke dumped out all the chips and wore the bowl as a hat. And is that a knife in his hand...Ohh Daddy!
Then they came home for some play time at our house, and were pretty stinky, so got to enjoy a fun bath. Love it!
After an action packed day on Saturday, Luke had some more friends over that night. Grace, Hannah and Joseph came to play and grill out. Here is Grace and Luke welcoming little Joseph to the party.
Hannah, Grace, and Luke watching planes.
These girls can't get enough of those adorable cheeks! =)
The whole gang, including little Joseph, who just learned to sit up!
Grace and Luke sure have fun together.
The ladies can't get enough of him!
Even with all the lady attention this weekend, Luke showed me who his #1 girl is when I got home. I just love this little guy so much!
Thanks to Brian for being such an amazing father, husband, and picture taker!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like Brian & Luke had an action packed weekend! You are one blessed momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you got to have a weekend away! I know you deserved it! And I LOVE that Brian took all those pics! That is so cute, wish Philip would do that!

    ReplyDelete