Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, August 13, 2011

36 Weeks!

Let the countdown begin! Our sweet baby girl will be here in no time, and we couldn't be more ready and excited! We started the nursery last weekend, and I am happy to say, finished (for the most part) the rest this weekend. It is so funny to me, because I had Luke's room done with like 12 weeks to spare, and we finished hers with less than a month left. I guess that is what happens when you have one tired momma and a crazy 2 year old. The important thing is that it is done, and I love it! Thanks to Tula for all the help! Stay tuned for pictures. Below is my 36 week picture. I feel huge and think my stomach looks ridiculous in this picture. Definitely ready to get this little one out! I am now going weekly to the doctor and everything is looking great. I had a growth ultrasound this past week and our sweet girl was practicing her breathing and playing with her little tongue. She was estimated to be 6 pounds 13 ounces, which puts her in the 75% at this time. I am not sure how accurate these ultrasounds are, so we will see once she makes her debut. She is moving and kicking up a storm, making it hard to sleep. I am also getting more and more contractions, and the insomnia has set in. Not fun, but all things I am familiar with when I was pregnant with Luke. No official name as of yet. Everyone is just going to have to wait until she gets here. =) Luke seems to be getting excited about her arrival. He likes to go in her room and point out all of her things. "Baby sister's rug, baby sister's bed, etc". It is too cute and we can't wait for him to meet her. Well that is all for now. Hopefully she will be here sooner rather than later! ;)

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable!!! I know how uncomfortable you feel, but too me you honestly don't look that big! Your belly is super cute :) Prayers for a smooth end to your pregnancy and a smooth delivery of a healthy baby girl!
    On another note, we are probably visiting Frisco Bible next Sunday at 11:00. I think you said you guys go to the earlier service, but if you happen to be there at 11:00, keep an eye out for us! We are officially "church hunting" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! i would love to see her room :) I will be keeping you guys in our prayers! It was so nice to hang out with you and Ali the other day! So glad that worked out, Luke and Ben are both so precious and of course it is always fun to catch up with their mommas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!!! You look great! Can't wait to see the room & hear her sweet little name!

    ReplyDelete