Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!"

Luke just got his real big boy bed, and we have been hearing this phrase a lot around our house since then. We have been talking about his new bed for months, and it finally came in a week and a half ago (just in time!). He was talking to Tula on the phone about his new bed coming in, and she said "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!". Since then, Luke has been using this new phrase whenever referring to his new bed. It is too cute! If you haven't heard me mention it before, Luke is SUPER into beds. He likes to show everyone his bed, and this new bed has been no exception. He has done great in it, and is actually sleeping better than he was in the toddler bed. I can't believe my baby is getting so old. Here he the day the boxes came in. Grandpa and Noni came over to help get things set up. Thanks!
Running in to see his new bed!
First night in his new room. We have been having pillow struggles because this boy refuses to sleep on the pillow with the sheet set on it. He only wants to sleep on the decorative one. I know, I know, not a big deal, but recently he has had a runny nose, and it is much easier to clean a sheet set, than the nice pillow, so we are working on that. The little stinker will even switch them out in the middle of the night!
Here are some shots of just the room, for my documentation purposes. We actually got him bunk beds, so in a couple of years, we will add the top one on, but I thought that might be a little much to start. I love his new room, and apparently so does Luke because "Oh my gosh, he can't believe it"!

1 comment:

  1. That is SUCH a cute room!!! I love that Luke likes his decorative pillow...that is so funny.

    ReplyDelete