Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Monday, May 14, 2012

Muffins With Mom

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday.  In fact, we had one busy weekend which included babysitting Benjamin, a garage sale, Audrey's baby dedication at church, and mother's day.  I have a ton to blog, but will start with something earlier in the week...Muffins with Mom.  On Wednesday I got to go to Luke's class in the morning and have muffins, donuts and juice.  It just so happened to be Patriotic Day at school as well, and I decided that Audrey could show her patriotism also.  I tried to get a cute picture of the two of them in their red, white, and blue...but as you can see that is difficult! 

Take 1


Take 2

Take 3...Good as its gonna get. =)


Luke was so excited that Audrey and I were in his classroom.

He was especially proud of the mother's day gift I got...

My very own place mat with our picture, and a self portrait drawn by Luke.  Can't you tell that drawing is a picture of me?

Luke was very serious about his donuts.
And Audrey was just happy to be there watching all the big kids.
I am beyond blessed to be the mother of these two, and thank God for giving me such precious gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment