Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our Big Boy

I am so proud and happy to announce that Luke is officially potty trained!  WhoooHooo!  I have delayed this post for awhile, thinking that he may back-track and didn't want to get excited too prematurely, but we are now going on 1 month of diaper free days.  It is amazing!  He has even been dry at nap times, so the only time we wear a pull-up is at night.  I tried a few months ago to potty train, and he just wasn't ready.  I didn't want to force it, and am so glad I didn't because a month later he was ready, and training was a breeze. Yeah for my big boy! We are so proud of you!  
Showing off his new underwear.

Oh goodness, GQ model. ;)


Luke is just becoming a big boy in so many other ways as well.  Here he is helping me make "Jesus Rolls" at Easter.  He loves to help with the cooking. 



And by helping...I mean "tasting" a lot of things for me. ;)
This boy will also do anything to be like his daddy.  Whatever Daddy does, Luke does too.  Here he is getting in an Insanity workout (like P90x) on a fun Saturday morning.

Making sure his moves are matching Daddy.



Gosh, he looks so old in this picture.


Perfecting his pull ups.
I know I have expressed many times how much this boy loves dressing up, but I just had to add a few more pictures.  Nonnie recently gave him some new pirate accessories, and boy those things have already been worn out.  We just love our little pirate, mustache and all!




Here's to my big boy!  We love you so much, are so proud of you, and thank you for all the joy you bring to our family. 

1 comment:

  1. YIPEE!!! and oh my goodness he is so cute and getting so big! love the dress up clothes :)

    ReplyDelete