Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Blog Help

I posted about this awhile back, but I am having the same issue again.  I am trying to upload pictures and it wont let me.  It says I have no more space available.  A few months ago when this happened, I just erased some previous blog posts, and then did not have a problem.  I tried that this time, and no go.  It says I need to purchase more space.  If this is the only option, I will do it, but wondering if anyone else has had this issue.  Any input is much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. That's so weird! I have never had this issue on my blog, and as you know, I have zillions of pictures on mine. I would not buy more space, because it seems to me you have less pictures than lots of other bloggers out there! Just doesn't seem right. I unfortunately have no advice as to how to fix it, but just wanted to let you know that I've never had to buy space and don't think you should have to either. Sorry you're having this issue!

    ReplyDelete