Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

iPhone Pics Volume 2

The following iPhone pics pretty much sum up what we have been up to in the past couple of weeks.  
 
We moved out of our house!  The kids loved the POD and overall we had a smooth move.

POD fun, before my husband jigsaw puzzled his way into packing this baby to the brim!

Our empty house.  This was a wonderful house and we were sad to leave.  It will always have a special place in our hearts.


After moving out, we had a 2 weeks before we could move into our new house.  Tula and Pop were generous enough to let us stay with them.  We had so much fun.  Here is a picture Luke drew at their house.  I asked him who it is of, and he says, "This is me, Mom.  See, here is my face, here is my hair, here is my wee wee, here are my arms..."  Uh, back up a minute, did he just draw his wee wee??!  Oh the life of having a boy! ;)

Cute Audrey toes in Tula's high chair.

Ali and Will were between houses as well, coincendentally, and we got a lot of cousin time in!

Tula spoiled us rotten, and Audrey is sporting one of the many cute clothing items provided by Tula.

Luke just being Luke.

Cousin time again!

Luke had a blast in this wig.  When you cover up his brown hair, he looks a lot like me as a child.

Not only did we get to stay under their roof for 2 weeks, but we also got a great date night in.  We spent an evening on the McKinney Sqaure.  My dad's office is on the sqaure, and this is the view from his window.  So fun! 

We moved into our new house 3 days before Halloween.  Here is our Astronaut outside of Walmart.

Cute Strawberry in our new backyard.
I just loved this tiny bow!

We are loving our new house!  It is a dream, and we feel amazingly blessed.  Things don't always go as planned, but I hope to die in this house! ;)

During all the chaos of moving, Audrey and I still had time to vote.

One of many Home Depot runs.  The kids loved this racecar shopping cart.
Our good friend, Jason, was running a marathon, and Luke was a big supporter.

Audrey's hair is getting pigtail eligible.  It is so stinkin' cute!

Sweet girl getting ready for bible study.
Love her to pieces!

I'll leave you with one final pic...Luke's school picture.  It cracks me up!  I have never seen him smile like this, and he is obviously being posed.  Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment