Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Friday, September 13, 2013

Luke's 4 Year Check-Up

Luke and Audrey had their annual check-ups yesterday.  I will start off with a post about Luke's appointment.  Well...  I had planned on bringing the two kids by myself, fully thinking it would be no big deal, but after talking to my friends who just took their kids for the 4 year well check, I changed my mind.  Thank God I did!  At 9 months pregnant, there would have been no way I could have held him down for those 4 shots and he was pretty much inconsolable for about 15 minutes after.  Brian ended up coming, which was a blessing, and unfortunately, Luke was so upset after the shots that he peed all over Daddy!  Yikes!  Soooo thankful he was there. ;) 

Luke is doing great and he is right on track.  Here are his official stats, and I thought it would be fun to compare them to last year.

3 Year Stats:
  • weight: 37.4 lbs (90-95%)
  • height: 3 feet 2 inches (50-60%)
4 Year Stats:
  • weight: 42 lbs (80-90%)
  • height: 3 feet 4 inches (50-60%)
We still have a pretty heavy dude on our hands, but he is mostly just a solid little ball of muscle.  He is still standing strong at about the 50% for height, which should be interesting.  The shortest male in my family is 6 foot, and the shortest in Brian's is 6' 3'', so you would think he would be tall.  I guess we will see!

Luke is such a sweet boy, a talker, and a lover of all things pretend.  He loves doing anything his daddy is doing.  He definitely has his temper tantrums, but also has a heart of gold.  He tells me all the time, "Mommy, you are beautiful", and notices little things that I would never expect a 4 year old to notice.  He loves his sister, and is just the best big brother.  We just love him to pieces and are blessed to be his parents.  Here are some recent photos of our little guy, as well as some art work.  He has recently really been into drawing and is getting better and better. 

Making a bed for Bunny Bear.


Was suppose to be sleeping, but found him at the top of the stairs like this!



So proud of the sunflowers that he planted from seeds.


Again, he was suppose to be sleeping in his room.


Luke the Knight.







No comments:

Post a Comment