Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day!  24 hours from now we will be holding our sweet little baby.  I can hardly believe it!  I am sooo excited to meet this child, and the fact that we don't know what it is, makes it all the more fun.  I have been having contractions all week (mostly at night), so I was kind of hoping I would have gone into labor by now, but I guess that didn't happen.  9:30 am tomorrow is the c-section and all prayers for a safe delivery, healthy baby, and easy recovery are welcome!  I hope I am able to sleep tonight!  Here are my last belly shots.  37 weeks and 39 weeks.  I had a lady ask me yesterday, if I was having twins.  Ummm... no, but thanks for making me feel huge. ;)  
 


We have been trying to soak up this last week with just our family of four, and have had a wonderful relaxing weekend.  The weather has been so nice in the mornings that we have eaten breakfast outside in our PJs, played and had fun watching the Aggie game yesterday.  Here are our little Aggies, with their Aggie gear from Auntie E!




One morning we discovered that we had a little bunny nest with 4 baby bunnies.  We HATE the bunnies because they tear up our yard, but the kids enjoy watching them, so that is a plus. 



Luke was trying to feed the bunnies.


This pic cracks me up. 


Sweet Audrey with her bed head and PJs.



We are so very blessed by these two, and can't believe we will have 3 by tomorrow!  Stay tuned for the next blog post, all about baby #3!


No comments:

Post a Comment