Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Instagram Catch-up

There is a good chance that some of these pics have already been on the blog, but my picture organizing skills just aren't what they used to be,  hmmm...3rd kid maybe?  Anyways, here are random pictures off my phone from August until now.

Meet the Teacher.


His teacher emailed me this. =)


All About Me projects.


Meet The Teacher was a success!


Uncle G with all 5 of his nieces and nephews.  He moved to Houston, and we miss him!


Audrey is doing dance again this year and loves it.  She was so excited to show up for the first day of class and see her friend "the other Audrey" was in her class as well.  We switched dance studios and are really liking it.


A day in the life of Savannah.  Her nickname that Luke came up with is "The terrible terror".  This may sound bad, but it is actually quite accurate.  One of Luke's favorite movies is "How to Train Your Dragon", and the baby dragons are called "terrible terrors" because they don't listen to anyone and are out of control.  Sums her up. =)





Audrey woke up and came downstairs like this.  I have no words...


Needs a little more growing before these will fit.


Savannah loved the boat ride out at the lake.  She was in a trance for over an hour.


We play with the Schmids at least once a week, and the 3 year olds were being so "good" upstairs.  Ali and I were shocked!  I went upstairs to check on them, and found this.....  Sharpie EVERYWHERE!  I'm pretty sure Audrey was the leader in this effort. =(


This baby loves babies.


Wanted to be a big kid and sit at the table.


Audrey and her friend, Avery.


I frequently pick up Audrey from school and find her like this.


Brian at around 4.  Looks like Audrey to me!


Luke: "Mommy I want to be a vampire for Halloween"
Me: "No, I think that is too scary"
Luke: "Ok, well I will make a costume myself"
20 minutes late he walks up to me like this!  HaHa!  I was dying!


Savannah on her birthday.  WOW, not even the same baby!


Blowing out her candle.


Big boy without training wheels!


Walked downstairs after putting the girls down for a nap, and found a mad scientist.


A little rendition of "Let It Go" in Target.


Sweet 1 year old.


Baby dedication day.


Audrey loves when daddy brushes her hair after a bath.  Melt my heart...


It's tough being fancy!


Two girls screaming at me... One told to stop eating the dog food, and the other to stop trying to turn on the stove.  Drama!


No comments:

Post a Comment