Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! -2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Luke's First Field Trip

This morning I got to take Luke to his first field trip with his class.  It was at a small pumpkin patch in the historical part of town, and was oh so fun.  Tula watched the girls for me, so I was able to have some one-on-one time with my boy!  We both really enjoyed it. Here is his TK class "normal" and "silly". 



My settings were all screwed up on my camera, but I still thought this shot was cool.  Luke had a run in with a tree in our backyard yesterday, so he is sporting a pretty nasty wound.  Nothing surprises me anymore with this rough and tumble dude.



His good buddy Bryce.


Decorating his pumpkin.



Making butter.  This kid does not like butter and wouldn't taste it.  CRA-ZY!  Who doesn't like butter?!


His friends, Ben and Lucy.


Face painting.


They got to listen to a story read to them in the old schoolhouse.  It was very neat sitting in the old desks.



Hay maze.


The blacksmith lesson.  Luke really enjoyed this.



Posing with Ella and some more friends.


He told me his favorite part of the trip was this swing.  It would rock pretty high, and I don't think it was intended for a bunch of 5 year olds to operate.  They all loved it though!


Looking into the oldest house in McKinney.  They told us it is haunted....ooooo


Lunch time on the porch.


I had so much fun spending time with my little man.  He is such a gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment